2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
$14,950
2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
Click Here for a FREE Car history report on this vehicle
2014 SUZUKI SWIFT GL NAVIGATOR, 1 OWNER, 106,000 KILOMETRES, 2 KEYS, LOGNOOK SERVICE HISTORY, SAT NAV, BLUETOOTH, AUX AND USB CONNECTIVITY, REGISTRATION TILL 31/08/2023, 1.4 L, AUTOMATIC AND MANY MORE EXCITING FEATURES

**COMES WITH ROAD WORTHY CERTIFICATE AND DEALER GUARANTEE***

***1 - 5 YEARS WARRANTY AVAILABLE****

ONLY FOR $14,950 (FIXED PRICE)

A & Z QUALITY CARS
449 Canterbury Rd, Campsie NSW 2194

CALL OR TEXT 0406583082, 0297409848, 0410255911

MDL: MD068714

****WE OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 09.30 TO 6.00 PM
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 10.00 TO 5.00 PM

**********WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD*******

**** VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.anzqualitycars.net.au/
  • Black
  • 4 SP AUTOMATIC
  • 106,460 kms
  • 5D HATCHBACK
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
  • 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
Dealer Comments
2014 SUZUKI SWIFT GL NAVIGATOR, 1 OWNER, 106,000 KILOMETRES, 2 KEYS, LOGNOOK SERVICE HISTORY, SAT NAV, BLUETOOTH, AUX AND USB CONNECTIVITY, REGISTRATION TILL 31/08/2023, 1.4 L, AUTOMATIC AND MANY MORE EXCITING FEATURES

**COMES WITH ROAD WORTHY CERTIFICATE AND DEALER GUARANTEE***

***1 - 5 YEARS WARRANTY AVAILABLE****

ONLY FOR $14,950 (FIXED PRICE)

A & Z QUALITY CARS
449 Canterbury Rd, Campsie NSW 2194

CALL OR TEXT 0406583082, 0297409848, 0410255911

MDL: MD068714

****WE OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 09.30 TO 6.00 PM
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 10.00 TO 5.00 PM

**********WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD*******

**** VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://www.anzqualitycars.net.au/
Details
Features
Optional Extras
Title 2014 SUZUKI SWIFT 5D HATCHBACK GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14
Price $14,950
Kilometers 106,460
Colour Black
Transmission 4 SP AUTOMATIC
Fuel Petrol - Unleaded ULP
Body 5D HATCHBACK
Cylinders 4
Engine Size 1.4L
Engine Capacity 1372
Engine Type MULTI POINT F/INJ
VIN JSAFZC82S00309017
Reg Plate CVI61K
Reg Expiry 31/08/2023
Seat Capacity 5
Stock Number 789
Short Description SWIFT GL NAVIGATOR FZ MY14 MULTI POINT F/INJ 1.4L 4 SP AUTOMATIC
  • 12 Volt Power Outlet
  • Dual Front Airbags Package
  • Airbag - Knee Driver
  • Anti-lock Braking
  • Air Conditioning
  • Adjustable Driver Seat - Manual
  • Antenna - Roof-mounted Bee-sting type
  • AUX/USB Input Socket
  • Brake Assist
  • Body Coloured Exterior Door Handles
  • Body Coloured Exterior Mirrors
  • Bottle Holders - Front & Rear
  • Cruise Control
  • Cargo Cover
  • Cup Holders - Front & Rear
  • Central Locking Remote Control
  • Child Proof Rear Door Locks
  • Child Seat Anchor Points
  • Cloth Trim
  • Digital Clock
  • Door Pockets - Front & Rear
  • Electronic Brake Force Distribution
  • Electronic Stability Program
  • Fog Lights - Front
  • Headrests - Adjustable on All Seats
  • Head Airbags
  • Halogen Headlights
  • High Mounted Rear Stop Light
  • Engine Immobiliser
  • Intermittent Wipers - Variable
  • Leather Steering Wheel
  • Multi-function Control Screen
  • MP3 Compatible Audio/CD Player
  • Mobile Phone Connectivity
  • Power Mirrors With Indicators
  • Power Steering
  • Power Windows
  • Remote Boot/Hatch Release
  • Radio CD with 6 Speakers
  • Rear View Mirror Day/Night
  • Rear Wiper/Washer
  • Side Airbags
  • Satellite Navigation
  • Seatbelts - Lap/Sash for All Seats
  • Seatbelts - Pre-tensioners Front Seats
  • Split Fold Rear Seat
  • Spare Wheel - Space Saver/Temporary
  • Trip Computer
  • Traction Control System
  • Voice Recognition System

Deferred Payment

No credit checks required

Same day approvals

Payment options are available for all our products (cars)

 

Payment Plan 1

40% deposit and rest 60% in 52 weeks or 1 year installment payments. Total Max. cost ($2300 on top of the product price, regardless of the car price)

 

Payment Plan 2

30% deposit and rest 70% in 52 weeks or 1 year in installments, total maximum cost 3250 on top of current price.

 

As an example plan 1:

^ Md ' decided to purchase a car on Payment plan 1 . While the car price is 15000 AUD + 2300 AUD additional charge = 17300 AUD sale price.

MD is happy with the car and get approval for payment plan signed & decided to put 40% deposit ( drive Away) and remaining 60% weekly payments Direct Debit total 52 weeks.

 

As an example plan 2:

^ Md ' decided to purchase a car on Payment plan 2 . While the car price is 15000 AUD + 3250 AUD additional charge = 18250 AUD sale price.

MD is happy with the car and get approval for payment plan signed & decided to put 30%diposit ( drive Away) and remaining 70% weekly payments Direct Debit total 52 weeks.

Vehicle Enquiry

Car History
Yard Location

A & Z Quality Cars
449 Canterbury Rd,
Campsie,
NSW, 2194

CONTACT NO
02 9740 9848

Friend's email address
Your Name
Your Number
Your Email Address
Comments

Email Address
Name
Comments

Mobile Number (eg. 04 1111 2222)
Your Name

Looking for your dream car?
Worried it could have a nightmare history?

  • Stolen Check/No stolen status reported
  • No Financial Interests reported
  • ANCAP Safety Rating
  • Vehicle Registration Expiry Date
We provide a FREE full car history report with every vehicle. Fill out the form today to get a FREE car history report on this car.

Name
Email Address
Telephone Number

NOTE: Please ensure you enter a valid email as you are emailed the report.

Email Address
Name
Phone
Comments